TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applicable room rates are subject to change due to differences in validity periods, rate seasons, contracted periods, applicable laws or government policies.
- Two children, up to 12 years of age can be accommodated in specific room types.
- One extra bed will be provided, on request, in room types that can accommodate it. An additional charge of INR 10,000 plus taxes for children between 12 to 18 years will be applicable. Guests, above the age of 18 years will be considered adults and will be accommodated in a separate room. The Lodhi does not offer triple occupancy of our rooms.
- Room numbers are allotted based on availability and cannot be reserved in advance. On arrival, guests may contact Reservations or the Front Office for specific room assignments. The hotel is not liable for the unavailability of a specific room number.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- The check-in time at The Lodhi is 14:00 hours and the check-out time is noon. Requests for early check-in or a late check-out are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- All guests below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult with a valid government-issued identification with a photograph and address at the time of check-in. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card or Aadhar card.
- In keeping with the heightened security procedures, all guests are requested to carry photo identification and address proof to present at the time of check-in. International guests must present a valid passport and visa.
- Valid government-issued identification with photograph and address proof must be furnished by any visitors or guests staying with us. A copy thereof must be provided.
Cancellation of a reservation at The Lodhi is subject to terms and conditions applicable at the time of processing the booking via any channel.
BILL SETTLEMENTS / PAYMENTS
For cash payments of bills between INR 50,000 to an upper limit of INR 2 lakh, a PAN card must be furnished. Cash will not be accepted for payments above INR 2 lakh.
- All rooms at The Lodhi are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted only within designated areas of the hotel.
- Hookahs are not permitted in our hotel rooms.
- To maintain the privacy of our guests and the tranquillity of the hotel, visitors are not permitted into guest rooms without verification and a valid government-issued photo identity and address proof. No more than two visitors are permitted at a given time in a guest room. No visitors are permitted into rooms, after 8 PM, with or without the presence of guests.
- The Lodhi Hotel reserves the right to deny the use of rooms or services to any person, at its sole discretion in cases, including but not limited to:
- Non-payment of bills
- Illegal or questionable conduct
- Misbehaviour with staff including threatening, intimidating, verbal or physical abuse, inappropriate gestures
- Engaging in acts that disturb the tranquillity of the hotel or the privacy of other guests.
- Should any charges or bills remain unpaid for 24 hours, the hotel reserves the right to shift/ transfer the guest’s belongings and possessions to the storage facilities of the hotel, till such time the arrears are cleared.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Food and beverages for rooms must be ordered through our In-Room Dining facilities only. The applicable charges must be paid, either on delivery or at check-out, as per the terms detailed on the invoice.
- No food or beverages (including alcoholic beverages) from outside the hotel are permitted in rooms or on the premises. Any alcoholic beverages brought into the hotel by guests will be kept at the front desk until checkout.
- While the hotel will provide first aid and basic medical assistance if needed during a guest’s stay, it will not be held liable should a guest suffer adversely from the quality of food served outside the hotel.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to guests below 25 years of age.
SWIMMING POOL & FITNESS CENTRE
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or any narcotic substances will not be allowed the use the pool.
- All personal valuables must be stored in the lockers provided. The hotel will not be held liable/responsible for the loss of any valuables or other personal property left on the swimming pool premises.
- To maintain hygiene, all guests are requested to shower at the facilities provided before using the swimming pool.
- The depth of the pool is 6 feet and diving is strictly not allowed.
- Guests are requested to use the handrail while entering and exiting the pool.
- Proper swimming attire is required for the use of the pool.
- Inappropriate public behaviour will not be tolerated/be excused on the pool premises.
- Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, or a communicable disease or who is wearing any form of bandage to protect an open wound will not be permitted in the pool.
- The hotel reserves the right to deny the use of the pool to any person, at its sole desecration.
It is assumed that guests are aware of their physical limitations.
If guests choose to avail of any promotional offer(s) of the hotel, they are advised to scrutinise and understand all restrictions and disclaimers about each offer. The hotel reserves the right to change or cancel all promotions at its sole discretion, without any notice.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
- Except for regular wear and tear, guests will be liable for all damages to the room or the hotel caused by them. Guests are not, and will not permit others to, drive nails, tacks, hooks, screws, or other items into any part of the room, equipment or property. Guest must maintain the good condition of the hotel room and its basic hygiene and cleanliness.
- In case of any damage caused to the hotel or hotel property, guests will be held liable and the hotel will be entitled to claim applicable recovery charges from the guest.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Incendiary or dangerous articles, causing a threat to human lives are not permitted on the hotel premises. Guests are not permitted to bring into the hotel any goods/materials that are explosive, dangerous or hazardous.
- Guests will not be allowed to carry any arms, firearms or ammunition with them into the hotel premises. Personal security guards/bodyguards with any arms, firearms or ammunition will not be allowed on the premises. Violation of this condition by guests or any accompanying persons will be taken seriously and the guest and/or the accompanying person will be asked to leave the hotel premises immediately with a settlement of the bill. This policy is without prejudice and the hotel reserves the right to immediately report the matter to the concerned authorities.
- The hotel does not assume liability for any items left unattended in any area of the hotel.
- Security personnel patrol the premises 24 hours a day and all public areas of the hotel are under CCTV surveillance.
- Guests must comply with all fire and safety precautions in the room and hotel complex.
- The hotel will report all suspected illegal activity to the appropriate authorities and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of involvement in such activities.
- The Hotel holds the right of entry into any area of the hotel, including guestrooms, without notice, if there be a reason for suspicion of illegal activity or if the hotel suspects its property, staff, or guests are at risk.
- To maintain the privacy and peace of the hotel, guests are requested to refrain from making any noise that crosses the boundaries of their rooms.
- The hotel believes in maintaining the confidentiality of all private information related to guests. The information provided will be used for the hotel’s purposes only. However, all requisite and relevant information of a guest of any other nationality regarding his/her stay at the hotel, as is required under the law when needed, will be shared with local police/administration, as per applicable rules.
- The policies/terms and conditions as detailed above are subject to change, according to the discretion of the hotel management, at any time, without notice.
- The policies/terms and conditions as detailed above are in continuation and addition to the terms and conditions detailed on the reservation confirmation and respective invoices.