Lodhi Property Company Limited, The Lodhi, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110003, Indiais responsible for using your personal data. Our data protection officer can be contacted via email@example.com.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
- Information you provide to us: we collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
- your full name and contact information, passport and visa information;
- guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, your service preferences, telephone numbers dialled and email, faxes, telephone and other messages received;
- your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
- any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
- your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotel and services;
- information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems and other security systems; and
- any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
- Log Information: we may collect system log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Device Information: we may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device's wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
- Location Information: we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. You can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: we and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see our Cookies Policy.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources: we may also obtain personal data from our hotels and from our third party service providers (such as information relating to the credit of guests) and from public sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Data.
Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we may collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purposes set out below:
- For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
- process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and/or restaurant reservations and in person check in and check out;
- fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organisers and your employer) and vendors (e.g. credit card companies, airline operators and other loyalty programmes);
- provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services; and
- understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalised level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so;
- provide privileges, benefits and services to you, process applications for and administer membership programmes, verify and validate your ability to access and use certain products, services, facilities and information ;
- monitor your use of our Site and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of our Site in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Site and our services, understand your preferences, display customised content to you on our Site which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems;
- conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotels, resorts and services; and
- managing and providing for the safety and security of guests, premises and services (including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance and conducting security clearances).
- meet legal and regulatory requirements and administer general record keeping.
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks; and conducting investigations.
- facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section "Direct Marketing" below;
- we may use special categories of data (e.g. health data). But we will only do so if we have received your consent thereto; and
- for any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
- If you are a guest at our hotel(s), or a guest to events organised at our hotel(s):
- providing customer service and support;
- creating and maintaining guest profiles in our system database;
- administering debt recovery and debt management; and/or
- any other purposes relating to any of the above;
- indemnifying our hotel(s) from liability related to your use of the spa or health club or consumption of restaurant or bar food and drinks outside the restaurant or bar; and/or
- any other purposes relating to any of the above.;
- managing project tenders and quotations, processing orders or managing the supply of goods and services;
- processing payment of vendor invoices and bills;
- maintaining internal communications; and/or
- any other purposes relating to any of the above.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, we may share your personal data to the following entities and parties, for the purposes listed above (where applicable):
- between and among The Lodhi and a limited number of our affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
- with the operator of the hotel or the hub of hotels which you book, stay or visit for the above purposes;
- with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, external banks, credit card companies, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you;
- vendors or third-party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by The Lodhi (please also see the section below on "Direct Marketing");
- with anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organisers, your employer, our partners, foreign embassies) in order to fulfill contractual obligations;
- with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of The Lodhi, our affiliates or others;
- any business partner, investor, assignee, or transferee (actual or prospective) in connection with, or during negotiations of, or to facilitate any business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of a hotel;
- with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- with any other party at your consent or at your direction or whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data to; and
- otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
- We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
Overseas Transfers of Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be transferred to, and stored at, locations in India. It will also be accessed and processed by our personnel and the personnel of our partners, affiliates and third party service providers, who operate outside of India. Your personal data will only be transferred to locations outside of India where we are satisfied that adequate or comparable levels of protection are in place to protect personal data held in that jurisdiction, and (where we are required to do so) with your consent.
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. WeChat and Facebook) information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our hotel, products and services.
We would also like to share (for gain) such data with selected third party entities, so that they may send you information, news updates, special events, offers and promotions as regards their products and services, including travel, transportation, retail, food and beverage, hotel accommodation, credit cards, financial and investment services, real estate, entertainment, publications, fashion and jewellery, leisure and sports, health and wellness, non-profit and charitable activities, telecommunications, social networking, media and public relations, but we will not share your personal data with such third parties or use your personal data for direct marketing without your consent.
You may, in accordance with applicable law, choose not to receive marketing communications or opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting The Lodhi in accordance with the section "Your Rights and Contact Us" below. If you opt out of these communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your reservation, unless we are prohibited from doing so by applicable laws.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We have in place reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of personal data, and to act at all times in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
We recommend that where applicable, you change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and ensure that you use a secure browser. If applicable, you undertake to keep your username and password secure and confidential and shall not disclose or permit it to be disclosed to any unauthorised person, and to inform us as soon as reasonably practicable if you know or suspect that someone else knows your username and password or believe the confidentiality of your username and password has been lost, stolen or compromised in any way or that actual or possible unauthorised transactions have taken place. We are not liable for any damages resulting from any security breaches, on unauthorised and/or fraudulent use of your username and password.
Children and Minors
Except where required by local laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our Site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
If you are in the EU, our online services are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are at least 13 but under the age of 16, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before giving us any personal data about yourself.
Third Party Sites
Your Rights and Contact Us
Subject to applicable law, you may be entitled to access, rectify, erase, limit the use or transfer the personal data we hold of you. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month or within a reasonable time. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time. You may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data, in which case, to the extent permissible by applicable law, we will take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify your personal data. Please note that we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your personal data entirely, and this may also result in the termination of any agreements with The Lodhi.
If you would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, or if you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications from us, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, please contact our data protection officer by email at email@example.com or by post at The Lodhi, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110003, India.
If you not wish to accept cookies in respect of your use of this Site, you should stop using the Site, or turn off your cookies (see paragraph 4), but this may affect the functionality of the Site.
- WHAT THIS COOKIES POLICY COVERS
- This Cookies Policy sets out:
- what a cookie is (paragraph 2);
- an overview of the cookies we use (paragraph 3);
- what you can do if you do not agree to the use of the cookies (paragraph 4); and
- further information about cookies in general (paragraph 5).
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- We use several different types of cookies. In particular, we use the following first party cookies: necessary cookies which allow certain fundamental features of the Site to work; functional cookies, which allow us to remember choices you make (e.g. your cookie preference), performance cookies, which monitor usage of the Site and advertising cookies which record the fact that you have visited the Site and then which links you have accessed whilst you use the Site.
- Some of these are session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. These are deleted at the end of your browsing session. Others are persistent cookies which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. These cookies help us identify you as a unique user (by storing a randomly generated number).
- The Site uses first party cookies for the following purposes:
- necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site. These cookies make sure your basket is saved during all steps of the checkout process. This helps to support security and basic functionality of the Site. These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our Site, so if you block these cookies we cannot guarantee your use or the security of our Site during your visit.
- functional cookies: Functional cookies are used to provide you the best user experience. These cookies are for instances used to save and remind you about reservations you have started to make, so will save you time if you want to complete your reservation at a later stage. These cookies could also recognise if a Site user has already signed up for our newsletter/requested information about a service or if the user is seeing a certain page for the first time.
- performance cookies: Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of our visitors and the usage of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide you the best user experience. These cookies are also used to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
- By way of example, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on our Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses "performance cookies" and "targeting cookies" to analyse how you use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, this website uses Google Analytics with the expansion '_anonymizeIp()' which means that Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union.
- If you do not accept the use of these cookies, we cannot guarantee how our Site will perform for you.
- Advertising cookies will remember your preferences and, in general, that you visited the Site. We strive to provide you with advertisements for hotels, resorts, and other products and services relevant to you and your interests on other online platforms, where available. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
- Performance Cookies
- Google Analytics stored by Google for 1 day to 2 years, depending on the cookies - We use Google Analytics to help analyse which pages on our website visitors viewed. When you visit our website, your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. For further information on how Google uses your data, please refer to https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Adobe Analytics stored by Adobe for zero (session cookie) to 2 years, depending on the cookies - We use Adobe Analytics to help analyse visitors' activities on our website, such as analysing clickstream data and tracking historical activities. For further information on how Adobe Analytics cookies work, please see https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/whitepapers/cookies/cookies_analytics.html To opt-out, please see: https://www.adobe.com/hk_en/privacy/opt-out.html
- Adobe Audience Manager stored by Adobe for 6 months to 2 years, depending on the cookies - We use Adobe Audience Manager for visitors' website activities and personalised user marketing, such as identifying visitors, creating user segments, recording data calls, synchronizing data, error tracking and testing. For further information on how Adobe Audience Manager cookies work, please see https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/whitepapers/cookies/cookies_am.html To opt-out, please see: https://www.adobe.com/hk_en/privacy/opt-out.html
- Flurry Analytics stored by Yahoo with no expiry date - We use Flurry Analytics to help us collect unexpected crash logs of our mobile application users (excluding those in the People's Republic of China except for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macao) to improve stability and performance of our mobile application and to track how users use our mobile application. For more information on how Flurry Analytics uses your data, please refer to https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.htm
- Umeng Analytics stored by Umeng with no expiry date - We use Umeng Analytics to help us collect unexpected crash logs of our mobile application users in the People's Republic of China except for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macao to improve stability and performance of our mobile application and to track how users use our mobile application. For more information on how Umeng Analytics uses your data, please refer to http://www.umeng.com/policy.html To opt-out, please see https://dip.umeng.com/opt_out.html
- Akamai CDN stored by Akamai for 1 day - We use Akamai Content Delivery Network (CDN) for page caching to enhance our website performance and security. For further information on how Akamai CDN uses your data, please refer to https://www.akamai.com/us/en/privacy-policies/
- ASP.NET_SessionId stored by Microsoft - Our website is .net based and we use ASP.NET to identify user sessions on our website. The data is not stored because this is a session cookie. For more information on how ASP.NET cookies work, please see https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178194.aspx
- .ASPXFORMSAUTH stored by Microsoft - We use .ASPXFORMSAUTH for authentication on our website's logon page to identify users. The data is not stored because this is a session cookie. For more information about how the authentication cookies work, please see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/910443/understanding-the-forms-authentication-ticket-and-cookie
- DoubleClick stored by Google for 2 years - Google (doubleclick.net) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how DoubleClick uses your data, please refer to https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- fr stored by Facebook for 3 months - Facebook (facebook.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.The Lodhi.com. For more information on how Facebook uses your data, please refer to https://en-gb.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- cid stored by Fastapi for 9 years and 10 months - fastapi.net sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information, please contact http://fastapi.net/company.html#contact
- CMBMP, PYID and sessionId stored by IPINYOU for zero (session cookie) to 2 years, depending on the cookies - IPINYOU (ipinyou.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how IPINYOU uses your data, please refer to http://www.ipinyou.com.cn/privacy
- _kuid_ stored by Salesforce for 6 months - Salesforce (krxd.net) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how Salesforce uses your data, please refer to https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/full_privacy/
- FUID and RUID stored by 1000mercis for 13 months - 1000mercis (mmtro.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how 1000mercis uses your data, please refer to http://ads.1000mercis.com/
- i stored by OpenX for 1 year - OpenX (openx.net) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you onwww.thelodhi.com. For more information on how OpenX uses your data, please refer to https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- cm_cookie and reduplicate_cookie stored by WeChat for 1 day to 6 months, depending on the cookies - WeChat (l.qq.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how WeChat uses your data, please refer to http://weixin.qq.com/cgi-bin/readtemplate?lang=en_US&check=false&t=weixin_agreement_cookies
- uid stored by Suning Tesco for 82 years - Suning Tesco (qtmojo.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how Suning Tesco uses your data, please refer to http://help.suning.com/page/id-281.htm
- ck1, rlas3 and rtn1-z stored by LiveRamp for 6 months - LiveRamp (rlcdn.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how LiveRamp uses your data, please refer to https://liveramp.com/service-privacy-policy/
- rpx, khaos, put_2242, rpb and c stored by Rubicon for zero (session cookie) to 1 year, depending on the cookies - Rubicon (rubiconproject.com and pixel.rubiconproject.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how Rubicon uses your data, please refer to http://rubiconproject.com/rubicon-project-yield-optimization-privacy-policy/
- SUV stored by Sohu for 20 years and 2 months - Sohu (sohu.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how Sohu uses your data, please refer to http://corp.sohu.com/s2007/privacy/
- cid and gid stored by Sojern for 2 years - Sojern (sojern.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how Sojern uses your data, please refer to https://www.sojern.com/privacy/website-privacy-policy/
- ckid, cktst, dph, fbh0, gcma and ph stored by Adara for 2 years - Adara (yieldoptimizer.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how Adara uses your data, please refer to https://adara.com/privacy-promise/
- __ysuid stored by Youku for 24 years and 9 months - Youku (youku.com) sets cookies to display personalised user marketing on other websites and track transactions made by you on www.thelodhi.com. For more information on how Youku uses your data, please refer to http://mapp.youku.com/service/flsm2?spm=a2hww.20027244.0.0
- We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time. You can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete our cookies using your internet browser settings. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them "trusted websites" in your internet browser. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- GoogleChrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
- The above instructions on browser settings are relevant when you use or access our website www.thelodhi.com.
- The following link contains further information about cookies:
- In addition, a guide to online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at:
- We may change this Cookies Policy from time to time by posting the updated version of the policy on our Site. Please check this Site periodically to be informed of any changes.
If you have any questions about the cookies used on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org