The Lodhi Safety Measures
At The Lodhi, New Delhi, the well-being and safety of our guests has always been our continued and foremost priority. Our commitment is to provide you with enriching experiences blended with our quintessential hospitality, whilst ensuring utmost care towards safety protocols at all touch points. In keeping with our commitment, we have designed the Stay Safe Assurance program to elevate our health, hygiene, and safety standards.
- All our rooms go through the highest levels of deep cleaning with particular attention paid to high-touch items like TV remote controls, handles, door
knobs, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, plunge pool grills, luggage racks, and flooring.
- After cleaning, a safety card is placed outside the room door to indicate that the room has not been accessed since being thoroughly sanitised.
- Mattress protectors, cushions, pillow protectors, duvets, towels, bathrobes, and all other linen are sent for cleaning after each departure.
- Digital in-room dining menu is available for guests.
- Most room categories are equipped with a GYMBOX for in-room fitness convenience.
- Sanitisation of all touch points and surface areas such as countertops, phones, door handles, elevator buttons, railings, and lobby furniture is carried out at regular intervals.
- Hand sanitisers are available at all counters, cloakrooms, and guest corridors.
Restaurants & Bars
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfection of all restaurants and bars are done before opening and between each meal period.
- Digital QR-code-based menus are available for guests.
- Realignment of seating has been done to ensure a safe distance between tables.
- Digital in-room dining menus are available for guests.
- In-room dining trolleys are sanitised after every use.
- To ensure safety, members are advised to carry their own mats, face towels, and water bottles.
- All equipment is sanitised at regular intervals.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the gym entrance.
Heart of the House
- Sanitisers are placed at all critical touch points in the heart of the house areas.
- Medical examination of all team members is undertaken.
The Lodhi is the only hotel in India to receive the prestigious Sword of Honour in 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019 from the British Safety Council, which is widely recognized as the pinnacle of achievement in safety management. The property also received the British Safety Council COVID-19 Assurance Certificate in 2020, as well as the WELL Health-Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management in 2022, 2021 and 2020 from the International WELL Building Institute.